AUTHOR GUIDELINES

Author Guidelines
Each section below provides important information for authors. We recommend that you take the time to read them before submitting your contribution.

Editorial Evaluation Process
Articles being considered for publication in Inovatif Journal are sent for evaluation by members of the editorial committee.

The reviewers provide comments and often specific suggestions on how a manuscript can be improved, which are shared with the authors.

The reviewers evaluate the manuscript in five categories:

> Overall quality
> Quality of the topic
> Authors' knowledge and coverage of the topic
> Accessibility, including readability
> Use of different media

Manuscript Submission Guidelines
> Manuscripts should be submitted in the Inovatif Journal Paper Format which can be downloaded from the Downloads Section of the website.
> We accept files in .docx/.doc/.pdf/Latex format.
> Articles must be thoroughly checked and proofread before submission, once you submit your article you cannot make any changes during the refereeing process-although if accepted, you will have the opportunity to make minor revisions after refereeing and before final submission of your article.
> The submitted article must not contain more than 25% of textual material published elsewhere by the same author or authors, and such elsewhere must be acknowledged and cited; in other words, the remaining 75% must be unique and original to your submitted article.

Word Paper Format
Papers submitted for publication must follow the paper format approved by Inovatif Journal. Click Here

Formatting Guidelines
> Authors should submit their papers in Indonesian up to 10 1-column pages, presenting original research results or innovative practical applications relevant to the journal.
> Authors should ensure the accuracy of citations, quotations, diagrams, tables, and maps.
> Figures and images should be clear and easy to see.
> Figures and tables should be placed where they correspond to the text. If desired, you can also place figures and tables at the end of the article. Please do not submit figures or tables as separate documents.
> Papers should be formatted according to the Paper Format which can be downloaded from the Downloads Section of the website.

Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Publication Ethics is an essential component of open access publishing, the Statement and associated policies are available in detail in the Publication Policies section of our website at Publication Ethics.

Originality and Plagiarism
Authors must ensure that they have written a completely original piece of work, and if the author has used the work and/or words of others, that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.

Plagiarism is academically punishable. We use Turnitin - a powerful plagiarism detection software to verify the originality of the article. This is followed by a full report, highlighting problematic sections and providing expert advice for improvement.